Here are some illustrations from our video productions.
- The Fayum Portraits, by Bob Rosen and Andrea Simon and Richard Brilliant
- 1867 (on Manet's Execution of Maximilian), by Ken McMullen and Michael Wilson
- Ma: Space/Time in the Garden of Ryoanji, by Taka Iimura and Arata Isozaki
- Giorgione's Tempest, by William Cran and Cecil Gould
- Trevi, by Richard P. Rogers and John A. Pinto
- A Window to Heaven, by Adrian Maben and Robin Cormack
- Leonardo's Deluge, by Mark Whitney and Carlo Pedretti
- A Mosque in Time, by Edin Velez and Jerrilynn Dodds (includes QuickTimes!)
- Sainte-Geneviève, the Pantheon of Domes, by Nadine Descendre and Barry Bergdoll
- De Artificiali Perspectiva or Anamorphosis, by Brothers Quay and Roger Cardinal
- Architecture of Transcendence, by Richard Greenberg and Stephen Murray
- Painted Earth: The Art of the Mimbres Indians, by Anita Thacher and J.J. Brody
- A Day on the Grand Canal with the Emperor of China, by P. Haas/D. Hockney
- Gombrich Themes: Illumination, by Judy Marle and Sir Ernst Gombrich
- Gombrich Themes: Reflection, by Judy Marle and Sir Ernst Gombrich
For a complete description of each individual production and an introduction to what the Art on Screen Database has to offer check the Art on Screen Database.
For information on how to order the Video series, click here.
All materials and design of this Web site © 1985-2004 Program
for Art on Film, Inc. All rights reserved. E-mail: Info@Artfilm.org